Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's all about me

(This particular blog, not life in general. Just clarifying.)

Age on your next birthday... That's for you, Jake. And even though you can't count to 27 yet, it is not as big of a number as you think it is.

Favorite places to visit...

Favorite foods...


Favorite colors...
City where you were born...
Famous person you've been told you look like... Someone told me this years ago, and Dan's response was, "Ugh, you don't look like her." Um...thanks?

Name of pet, past or present...I'll give this one away. This is Felix Hernandez, for all you ladies who aren't married to ESPN junkies.
Champ. May God rest his diabetic springer spaniel soul.

First name... without the "ina". But I really prefer...with an "a"

Middle name... Mother of Raymond. Wife of Frank. Oh, and also the most common girl middle name of all time.

Last name... Someone said to me once, "Stump, huh? That's too bad. Hopefully you'll marry out of that one someday." I told him I married INTO it. "Wow, you sure must love the guy." I sure do. And I sure can think of plenty of other last names that would have been deal-breakers. At least none of us are missing any limbs.

Bad habit...
First job... I realize this isn't typical. But plenty of kids work for their dad when they first start out.

Hobbies...All types, though I'm actually not a big chick-flick-er to the delight of my husband. My mom taught me well.
READING them. Not writing them. Except for if we get really poor one day or I get really inspired. Or really plagiarize one of my dad's 500 books in the making.Smelling it. Drinking it with friends. Smelling it and drinking it while my husband shakes his head in disgust. Drinking it by myself during naptime while I'm watching the 48 Hours Mystery that I TiVo every week. Ahhhh. Life is good.

10 comments:

Megan said...

You should write a book. And I like that you consider coffee a hobby.

Faith said...

That's great Ang! I second Megan's comments...

Diane Meyer said...

You make me laugh. I can just see you searching for all those pictures...then downloading them...then uploading them....
It was all worth it. That was way fun. Thanks!

By the way, I'm mad at you. Everytime I'm driving down the highway I can't relax and just be ME, wipers on high,my head bopping in time to the left blinker that is on mile after straight mile. I keep watch for you in my rear view mirror.

Jenne said...

such a fun post! I love the idea! (Who is credited with it?)

Jon and Erin said...

That was fun. Thanks for the insight into your life!

ang said...

I stole it from Faith. I think she credited her sister, but who really knows where the madness begah! It was fun. And yes, it did take time, but not even as much as I thought it would!

Marla Taviano said...

Fun post! I have The Ishbane Conspiracy on my bookshelf. :) Your dad won't notice if you steal one little idea, c'mon!

Random Musings by a Prickly Pear said...

I love coffee just as much as you do Ang! Sorry I've been MIA and the blogging thing, but trying to pick it up again! Miss you!

Marla Taviano said...

Methinks you owe us another post!

Curtis and Jane said...

I was thinking the same thing!