Here's a few recent examples:
- He got out Jake's new toothbrush and toothpaste and tried to brush Felix's teeth this morning.
- He painted the kitchen floor and cabinets with baking soda when I thought he was finishing his breakfast.
- While sitting on my lap as I was typing an email, he grabbed a ball point pen and stealthfully wrote all over his arms. I didn't notice until he got frustrated that the pen was running out of ink.
- He asked for "one pinch" of sugar as I was cooking and ended up with approximately 1/4 cup all over his face/hands/shirt/shorts and another 3/4 cup scattered across the kitchen floor.
- "Mom we need to go frew the carwash because our car is stinky." (He had just pooped)
- "What...in...the...wher-ald is going on here?" (The bathroom stool was not in it's proper place.)
- "Mom, I want you take good care a me." (He says this while fake crying after I've scolded him for being naughty.)
- "I need a bandaid." (After every fall, trip, pinch, bump, accidental brush against the couch, etc. The funny part is that he's the toughest kid imaginable. The child just loves bandaids.)
- He says "why" after every question I answer regardless of what I say. "Can I hit Jake?" NO. "Why?" "Can I buy that?" No, it's too expensive."Why?" "What time is it?" 7pm. "Why?" "Can I have a treat?" Sure, you ate a good lunch. "Why?"
Oh, my sweet precious baby. What am I going to do with myself when YOU go to preschool? I won't know what to do with a clean house.