Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tyler Daniel


Happy birthday to my sweet baby! I can't believe it's been a year since you were living inside me, seemingly never going to come out! I think back to the time I asked myself if I could love another baby as much as I love your brother, and then I remember the tears that overwhelmed me the second your gooey little newborn body was placed in my arms right after you were born...I can't imagine my life without you. You have put us through some rough nights, and some delightful days. You've cried, and you've laughed (and we've cried and laughed.) I've been exhausted and energized by you. But through the good and the bad, you have truly been a gift from God that we love more deeply than we ever could have known. We can't wait to see the plans God has for you, and yet I am really enjoying where He has you now...your chubby little arms wrapped around your mommy's neck and your head resting on my shoulder.

Thank you God for our beautiful baby. Protect him, guide him, and never let him forget how much he is loved.

Ok, tears are dried.

We had a great party today, thanks so much to everybody who could come! It was so fun to see friends and family and eat lots of great food (including the cupcake cake that was supposed to be a basketball that ended up looking more like a football, but that's alright, you can tell that Ty got over it.)



It takes a lot of work eating that much frosting. Exhausting, but good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious! I'm glad that you had a great party. I love the orange face:)