Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ugly baby updates

If you haven't seen my blog from July about my ugly children, read that first so you have some background.

Okay, now that you're sufficiently horrified...meet the Ugliest Child of November, 2007:I was trying to get a picture of the hideous bruise over his right eye (just FYI, falling head first off a chair into the corner of the fireplace may result in some facial-mangling.)

Yes, the good child, I mean Jake, is still alive. And yes, I know I've been neglecting to blog about him lately. I swear I give him a little attention every once in a while. When I'm not stopping a flow of blood, or trying in vain to scoop a mountain of baby powder back in the container, or using a fire hose to clean the kitchen after dinner...

3 comments:

Bec said...

Thanks Ang! No matter how ugly Ty is, I still love him too! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, is this what I have to look forward to?? She's only 7 months, but I guess I'm in for a treat. :o)

Jenne said...

Ang, jump over to my site because I am afraid I might have topped you... (what a fun contest!)