Friday, November 07, 2008

The boys and I are at my parents house so Dan can get some work done for a class he has to take. The kids are watching "Air Buddies," and I am bored. Thus this post. I copied this from someone else's blog and edited it for myself back in March, so now I'll repeat this fabulous and time consuming all-about-me-post (highlighting my children this time.) I've obviously edited some of the questions, like for instance my children have not yet had their first job. I know, we're just too easy on them.


JAKE:
Age he'll be on his next birthday
Favorite place to visit
Favorite movie

Favorite foods
First name
Middle name
Last name
Bad habit
Because he's clearly so stressed out. Not because he sees me do it.

Hobbies


TY:

Age he'll be on his next birthday


Favorite place to visit Exotic, I know.

Favorite foods
This kid is a carnivore. "Where's the beef" should be written on his tombstone.

Favorite movie
First name
Middle name That's supposed to be Daniel Boone, not a freaky gun wielding wild-eyed wacko. Ok, so it's a freaky gun wielding wild-eyed Daniel Boone. Sorry kids.


Last name
Bad habit
Hobbies
Seriously, I should count how many times a day Ty washes his hands. It's not because he's got OCD, it's because he loves water...and destroying my bathrooms.

5 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Hey, thanks for putting down Eric's name for the VESI referral! They just sent us $10! Wah-hoo! It will go to good use, don't worry. (Are the utilities good use??)

Tera said...

I like this post. You always crack me up!

Faith said...

As always, hilarious and entertaining Ang. Thanks for starting my Saturday with something funny. I may copy you:)

Marla Taviano said...

Next time you get bored, do one for me. You're so lucky with Stump--trying to find a pic of "Taviano" intimidates me.

Marla Taviano said...

New post please. And thank you.