Monday, December 29, 2008

Oops

So for some reason that last blog post didn't include the rest of my thoughts. I thought I had saved that instead of published it, but since I've been able to get out of the house the last few days, I've been ignoring blogger completely and enjoying the Oregon rain as it melts away the last bits of snow.

Anyway, I was going to say something like, "we had a nice Christmas even though half of our gifts never made it here because we couldn't get out of our driveway to pick them up, or UPS couldn't get into our driveway." We're hoping to remedy that today. We're off to pick up the bunk beds that I had to show the picture of to my kiddos on Christmas morning.

Bunk beds...nothing cooler for a 4 year old named Jake. Nothing more life-threatening for an almost 3 year old named Ty. I'll keep you posted on all the late night fun, and all the head injuries to come.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Yeah, how is the bunkbed thing going? And how was your freedom? Still havent tasted a whole lot of that myself, but hopefully this new bout of snow will melt a lot faster this time! Hope we can get together soon!

Stephanie Anderson said...

I really like your new layout, very nice. Can't wait to hear the bunkbed stories! :) Happy New Year!

Marla Taviano said...

Oooh! New blog! Love it!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, friend!